Outreach is an essential part of our DNA as a church, not just because we believe it is the right thing to do, but because we believe it is our calling as a church and as followers of Christ to be the love of Christ out in our world. We as the Nett Church take outreach seriously! We have 7 Focus Teams that have specific focuses related to outreach that we are committed to. Mission Sunday is an essential part of outreach, but we believe outreach cannot and should not stop at once a month. We have various outreach efforts that are happening continuously throughout the life of the church to impact the community and beyond.
- Hospitality : The way in which we greet and serve guests on a Sunday morning or out in the community during Mission Sunday is vital to outreach. It is through hospitality we are able to make someone smile and share the love of Christ through our actions and servanthood.
- Housing Insecurity : Right here in our community of Gwinnett County as well as all throughout the world today housing insecurity is rampant. We believe everyone deserves to have a home and a place of refuge. We seek to do whatever it is in our power to serve those facing the challenges of housing insecurity and to provide guidance and love to meet them where they are.
- Food Insecurity: We believe everyone deserves a warm meal every single day. No one in our midst should go a day without food. Therefore, it is our calling to meet the needs of those facing food insecurity and to provide for physical and spiritual hunger.
- Schools: The next generation is vital to the growth and thriving of our society. We want to assist our children, teachers, and parents in whatever way possible to help our next generation and our communities to thrive and feel loved.
- Life Group Outreach: Life groups are an essential part of our church as a place of nurture and community. But we believe Life Groups are called to not just grow within themselves but be vessels of outreach.
- Bridging the Gap: Though we have specific commitments for outreach as a church, we are always seeking to do more and serve in countless ways. We seek to bridge the gap and meet needs and people where they are, wherever they may be. There is nothing that we are not willing to do!
- Mission Sunday: Once a month we set aside the weekly worship routine to focus on impacting others through special outreach events.